Terms and Conditions
- Products received in faulty condition will be replaced straight away at no cost to you. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, description of the fault and any photographs you can provide.
- Products damaged by the buyer will not be covered by the returns policy, but we may be able to help you resolve the issue so please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will try to work with you to resolve the issue if we can.
- Products damaged in transit will be assessed and swapped if we deem them to have been damaged in transit. Unfortunately, once products leave The Happy Vape Co’s headquarters the safety of your order is out of our hands, although we package in protective packaging sometimes the deliverer can damage the products. If this is found to be the case, we will replace the product at no cost to you.
- All hardware comes with a 28-day warranty from us. Extended warranty may be provided by the manufacturer, if this is the case then we recommend that you register your product with them as soon as you receive it so that you are covered after our 28-day guarantee. Any issues after the standard 28-day guarantee period will need to be taken up directly with the manufacturer.
- Damage to products through neglect or e-liquid damage from leaks etc will void any warranty/guarantee.
- We do not accept returns because you don’t like the product so please make sure you are aware of and have done your research before placing your order.
- All products are inspected for visual damage to the packaging prior to dispatch but we do not open any packaging, please report any damage to packaging immediately before opening the product as this may cause problems during the returns process.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay Later.
· Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.